Just a bit of housekeeping on this Monday morning!
As my business continues to grow, I have bumped into a few items that need tweaking, as well as a few items that I think will make the portrait experience even better for my wonderful clients.
All changes are effective immediately.
1. All sessions will require a $50 retainer and must be paid via credit card or personal check. This retainer is non refundable. If you cancel the session, it is at my sole discretion whether to apply it to a future session.
2. Not a policy change but just a friendly reminder that I no longer offer discs as a bonus with purchase. They are available for sale only.
3. All family/child session fees will be waived for the summer. Newborns will have a session fee of $100. Seniors will be $100. Boudoir and glamour will be $200 including professional make up application. Headshots will be $100 including one digital file and print release. (All heavily discounted from my regular fees of $150-$350). The milestone collection will remain $99. Print packages start at $99.
4. Just a reminder that scanning and copying pictures is illegal.
5. All ordering will be accomplished in studio in a separate ordering session one week after your portrait session. If you cannot come to my studio, I can meet you in your home.
6. Also a reminder that I love referrals. In fact, I love them so much that I pay you for them! For every completed session you send my way, I mail you one $25 gift card to your choice of Hyperion, Kybecca or target ($15 if they participate in our mini sessions). Or if you would rather bank your credits to put towards your own session or prints, we can do that, too!
7. I am available for travel within the state, but do charge an extra mileage fee for locations more than 30 miles from 22408.
8. Payment plans are available! Up to six months to pay, no interest or additional fees!
Thank you for all of the love and support these past few months!